Put your product or service in front of a hard-to-reach audience of English speakers around the world with a passion for Norway.
Life in Norway is a leading English language online publication about living and working in Norway. We cover everything from the essentials of immigration requirements and finding a job to lighthearted observations on the Norwegian way of life.
Our founder David Nikel began the site in 2011 as a personal journal. Since then he saw the need for a wider resource and grew the site from blog to a unique information platform with a team of contributors.
The readership continues to grow rapidly and currently stands in excess of 50,000 pageviews per month (Feb 2017), with more than 3,000 subscribers to our Norway Weekly email newsletter.
A Life in Norway visitor is:
- Living in Norway or planning to move here
- A fluent English speaker, with knowledge of other languages
- Internet savvy and familiar with buying online
Life in Norway advertising is ideal for:
- Norwegian or international banks, insurance companies and financial services
- International healthcare providers
- Language schools
- Travel and hospitality providers
- Norwegian brands with an overseas footprint
Life in Norway Partner Programme
We work with a select few brands to keep the website relatively clean and the value high. We accept a partner for each of the following sections on Life in Norway:
- Move to Norway
- Work in Norway
- Tax in Norway
- Living in Norway
- Learn Norwegian
- Explore Norway
- City Guide: Oslo
- City Guide: Bergen
- City Guide: Stavanger
- City Guide: Trondheim
A Life in Norway partner receives the following benefits:
- A feature at the top of the page of every page within the partner section (banner advertisement or a short text listing)
- No competing advertising on pages with the partner section
- One sponsored post (written by you or us) every three months for the duration of the partnership agreement
- Promotion of sponsored posts on all social channels
- Promotion of sponsored posts in the Norway Weekly newsletter
We prefer long-term deals to ensure consistency of content and as such, offer substantial discounts for brands willing to commit for six months or more. Please contact us to enquire about availability and rates.