Website OURWAY Tours
OURWAY Tours offers a diverse range of guided tours in Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen. Our customers describe us as enthusiastic ambassadors of the city.
OURWAY Tours are looking for more guides in Oslo. We are looking for guides who fit the following profile: outgoing, love people and want to create memories for people from all over the world to take home. Our guides have excellent communication skills, are young and dynamic, flexible and happy to take initiative.
The main task of the guide is to look after customers joining our guided tours, including customer experience stretching from a pleasant welcoming, an informative, entertaining and fresh tour and suggestions of how the customer could potentially continue one’s day. Our tours are offered in English and German, preferably the guide speaks both languages.
- Minimum age: 22 years old
- Application and CV with photo
- Short film clip contaning presentation of applicant
- Mandatory language: English and German
- Two references from previous work experience
- Optional third language: Swedish, French, Spanish, Italian
- Openminded, serviceminded and representative
- Is able to work with others, functions well under stress and takes initiative
- Thorough and flexible
- Previous experience of working with similar tasks is advantageous
- Studies with in International Relations and Political Science
- Studies abroad
Employment by the hour, working when needed. We demand that you can work at least 4-8 weeks over the summer. Able to work in the off-season, both during the week and weekend.
Hourly incl. holiday pay.
Interviews and selection procedure
Selected applicants will be interviewed by telephone/Skype. Those who are not called for an interview, will be notified by email. Apply by sending your resume and a video of yourself to email@example.com.