Credit Card for Expats in Norway
Free travel insurance and interest-free purchases abroad make this card the ideal choice for expats living in Norway.
With an Aros credit card, you get all the benefits you can expect from a credit card today like no annual fee, travel and cancellation insurance, and the option to defer payment for up to 9 months! Credit cards are also the perfect solution if you want to have money in reserve. With Aros Finans you can receive a personal card with a credit limit of up to 100,000kr. The Aros Credit Card can be used in all stores with the Bank-Axept terminal and it can also be used in all ATMs in Norway.
To apply for the Aros credit card, you must:
- Be at least 23 years old
- Be a resident of Norway and have delivered a full tax return
- Have an annual income of at least 200,000kr
- Not have any payment defaults against your name
Benefits to you
- Fast application and decision
- Use interest-free when abroad
- Up to 50 days interest-free credit
- Up to 100,000kr in credit
- No annual fee
- Free travel and cancellation insurance
Effective interest rate 23.10%, e.g: kr 15,000 over 12 months. Total due kr 16,764