We've just enjoyed the lightest month of the year so there's a positive mood around the expat blogosphere right now.
Firstly here on Life in Norway, we published:
- Run to the Hills – I write about my move from the city centre to the hills of Oslo
- Usain Bolt – The Jamaican sprinter lit up the annual Bislett Games athletics meet
- Oslo's Best Burger – We launch our search for the best burger in the capital
- Street Art of Stavanger – A look at some of Stavanger's more unusual artwork
- Sailing on the Drammensfjord – A report on my work boat trip 🙂
- Radisson Blu Scandinavia – Oslo hotel review
- Exploring Oslo's Great Outdoors – Introducing the latest member of our team!
And here's the best of the rest from the last month 🙂
Blåtur on My Little Norway
An introduction to Blåtur, a work outing where you have no idea of the location or activity! In this case it was a boat trip to a cabin, something that caught my eye as I enjoyed my own boat trip with my employers this month!
Conversations with a Stranger on Audrey on The Girl Behind The Red Door
A chance encounter with some tourists on Bygdøy led to Audrey seeing the changing of the guard for the first time. A lovely tale 🙂
Summer Nights in Norway by Andrea on Inspiring Travellers
This is Andrea's first summer in Norway and she writes about the difficulty adjusting to the lighter nights. It reminds me of my first Norwegian midsummer experience last year.