The co-founder of Trondheim's English language magazine, The List, talks to the Life in Norway Show about life in central Norway's largest city.
Five episodes into the podcast and I'm finally joined by a fellow Brit! I promise we don't talk about football and tea too much.
Wil Lee-Wright moved to Norway eight years ago with his Norwegian wife. He works as a freelance photographer and was instrumental in the creation of The List, Trondheim's English language print magazine.
Listen to the show here:
We talk about:
- An introduction to Trondheim for those who've never been there
- Why Trondheim is a great place to live
- Why Wil started a print magazine in a small town in a digital age
- The successes and challenges of the magazine
- The downsides of life in Trondheim
- Recommended things to do and places to eat in Trondheim
Links from the show:
- The List magazine
- Wil's photography business
- Living in Trondheim
- Trondheim Travel Guide
- Mesob, the new Ethiopian restaurant Wil mentioned
- Support the Life in Norway Show on Patreon
Enjoying the Life in Norway Show?
Please consider supporting us from just $2 per month – that's less than the price of a simple black coffee here in Norway!
Not only will your support guarantee the future of the show, supporters get access to exclusive Q&A podcasts where you can ask any question about Norway.
You’ll also get massive discounts on all eBooks we produce. Support the show here.
You can also share this episode on Pinterest: