Life in Norway logo

Norway Weekly: World Edition

Norwegian Air

The must-read email for all those who love Scandinavian lifestyle

Stay up to date with all things Norway with our once-weekly email newsletter. Curated by Life in Norway editor David Nikel, a freelance journalist living in Trondheim, the World Edition of Norway Weekly is specifically designed for English-speakers around the world with a passion for all things Norway and Scandinavia.

Every Tuesday morning, you'll get an email packed full with:

  • Latest news headlines
  • Features & opinion from Norway
  • Blog posts from expats
  • Special travel offers & inspiration
  • Sport, music, entertainment
  • …and so much more!

(if you live in Norway, you'll want the Norway Edition)